Profitable Arrow Indicator for Binary Options

Hello,

is there any profitable arrow indicator for binary options with high winrate??? I want to trade binary options with EA! I need a ready indicator that gives very good signals! If you know, please recommend me some profitable indicator for automated trading. The winrate must be above 60% and arrows should be not-repainting.

Thank you very much for any аdvice!

i Elena! Yes, there is one indicator for Binary Options I have tested recently and can recommend you. It is a BinarySniper, the indicator is available in the MQL market. The average winrate is 66%! The indicator does not repaint. I have tested it on many currency pairs and different time periods. It is obviously the best indicator for automated trading - high winrate and very accurate signals!

The author also offers the expert advisor for automated trading.

I hope I could help you.

Regards,

Thank you Lukas, I have just tested this indicator. The test results are really good! I will rent it for a month.

Would you also recommend the 2 others indicators by this author? BinaryShooter and BinarySignals?

Is it just me, or this whole topic and question / perfect answer concept, looks a bit like camouflaged advertisment ???

(and both parties are brand new members too…)

I have tested only BinarySniper, since I have seen this video on youtube:

So I decided to test it! The winrates are very amazing. The other indicators of this author I have not tested yet. They should be also above 60% winrate. The author writes that BinarySignals is about 62% winrate and BinaryShooter 63%? I appreciate less signals but higher winrate.