Open multiple orders with one click

Dear all,

I’m trying to developing two very simple scripts (one for buy and one for sell) that allows me to open with just one click ten or more orders on different symbols and with different lot size.

I don’t care about TP and SL and other functions…I will manually close everything.

I’ve looked at this script https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1540 but seems to be too complex…

Do you think it’s possible to do it or every single script should be attached to the correct chart?

Of course it’s possible. What is actually your problem ?

Hi, thanks for your reply.

My problem is that every script I found has too many functions, and If I replace “symbol” with “eurusd” I got some errors.

Do you know where I can find somewhere a simple code line with the Sell or Buy order command + symbol + lot size? I don’t need anything else :wink:

Shall I open a new request for developing? I don’t think so since should be a very quick job…

Thanks!

-it will be a very quick job because the script just have to open an order without consider any strategy or indicator, as far as i know it will fit in one line like this:

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Ask-25Point,Ask+25Point,“My order #2”,16384,0,Green);

-I’ll do if I don’t find any script in this forum ready for this.

-My problem is that I have a basic knowledge of mql4 and I do not have time to translate it.

Orders are managed very differently in mql5, see the following link for OrderSend.

Good luck.

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/trading/ordersend

Thank you very much!

Isn’t this what you need ?

The scripts for opening short positions

The scripts for opening long positions

How can I withdraw my fund in mql5?

You can only withdraw earned (and not deposited) funds, here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/copysdfxpro/accounting/chooseout

Dear!

Could you please tell me how to write an EA with the following features?

1. If we open a trade, it will automatically open multiple trades as we wish (so-called N positions).

2. Regarding the first trade, we can set up by hand or by EA as an option along with setting up stop loss (so-called S_1) and take profit (so-called T_1) as schedule.

3. After the first trade, it will automatically open multiple position at the same price and stop loss based on the first trade (spread is accepted). which means P=P_1~=P_2~=P_3~=…~=P_N and S=S_1=S_2=S_3=…=S_N.

4. The Nth trade’s take profit will be P pips more than that of (N-1)th trade, which means T_N=T_(N-1) +P (e.g. T_2=T_1+P).

5. If we monitor that the market movement is not as our expectation, we can close all trades simultaneously prior to hitting stop losses or take profit.

Please this is the best strategy to hedge a trade that you have ever heard. Imagine if N = 1000 trades, P = 1 point, S=T_1 or S=T_1/2 is fixed. According to the law of large number, we are reaching our expectation. I reckon that you won’t waste your time compared with entering only one trade at once time.

This is the first step in my strategy, if you can do that we can build a system together. My email is lisenguyen919@gmail.com

@kaitking Hey you have the complete code to open multiple orders at the same price for MQL5 please?
I have bunch of MQL4 codes, but not able to find one for MQL5