Market Hours Indicators

Does anyone have an indicator that will highlight the major market hours for London, New York, Tokyo… etc.

The only similar indicator I have will only let you highlight 2 zones.

Any help is appreciated.

Note how market hours overlap. The picture is in EST.

I have this amended version which was originally created by cja.

Hope it does what you want.

Here is the same indicator with different colours and the different times such as TOKYO open LONDON Open and US Open & NEWS highlighted with a separate window for times and colour codes, to remove the separate window just reset the indicator to #property indicator_chart_window this is an indicator i had which i have altered to suit my requirements , hope it suits you as well.

As for New York being higher you are right something is not right there, I don’t have that problem on my charts so try this one and see if it plots the US session correctly for you.

Hi and Thanks,

Yes, this version is plotting the limits correctly.

How exactly do I ‘reset’ an indicator? Is it a point and click operation or does it require editing the code?

Thanks again

Time Mark Indicator?

such a simple tool …but I haven’t found it!!

Is there an mt4 indicator out there that is used to markLondon (open/close) NYC (open/close), /Tokyo etc. or set optional marks to track down / isolate “hot” time zones or “hot” time candles (if they exist…lol)

It basically allows you to set time mark(s) that would appear as a vertical (colored) line(s) showing that same time mark (GMT+ ‘n’) on ALL TIMEFRAMES …AND appears back on every day (historical) to allow chart studies. I guess alerts could be nice too.

Does it exist?Appreciate any help!!