Getting the week day of a closed/open trade

Hello,

I am trying to make a simple panel that will allow me to see the open trades taken today, but I can’t seem to find code to do this. How can I determine the day a trade was opened, assuming it is still an open trade and in the terminal. I know I can use OrderOpenTime() to get the full date/time that the trade was opened on, but I’m looking to isolate only the day. Is this something we can do?

Thanks for the help.

Yes. Is it MQL4 or MQL5 ?

MQL4, sorry, didn’t specify

Hello you can take the OrderOpenTime(), and then compare it with the desired target timing interval by using one of the following functions:

Function Action
TimeCurrent Returns the last known server time (time of the last quote receipt) in the datetime format
TimeLocal Returns the local computer time in datetime format
TimeGMT Returns GMT in datetime format with the Daylight Saving Time by local time of the computer, where the client terminal is running
TimeDaylightSavings Returns the sign of Daylight Saving Time switch
TimeGMTOffset Returns the current difference between GMT time and the local computer time in seconds, taking into account DST switch
TimeToStruct Converts a datetime value into a variable of MqlDateTime structure type
StructToTime Converts a variable of MqlDateTime structure type into a datetime value
Day Returns the current day of the month, i.e., the day of month of the last known server time
DayOfWeek Returns the current zero-based day of the week of the last known server time
DayOfYear Returns the current day of the year i.e., the day of year of the last known server time
Hour Returns the hour of the last known server time by the moment of the program start
Minute Returns the current minute of the last known server time by the moment of the program start
Month Returns the current month as number, i.e., the number of month of the last known server time
Seconds Returns the amount of seconds elapsed from the beginning of the current minute of the last known server time by the moment of the program start
TimeDay Returns the day of month of the specified date
TimeDayOfWeek Returns the zero-based day of week of the specified date
TimeDayOfYear Returns the day of year of the specified date
TimeHour Returns the hour of the specified time
TimeMinute Returns the minute of the specified time
TimeMonth Returns the month number of the specified time
TimeSeconds Returns the amount of seconds elapsed from the beginning of the minute of the specified time
TimeYear Returns year of the specified date
Year Returns the current year, i.e., the year of the last known server time

Date and Time - MQL4 Reference

Date and Time - MQL4 Reference

This is the group of functions for working with data of datetime type (an integer that represents the number of seconds elapsed from 0 hours of January 1, 1970).

#include <Tools\DateTime.mqh>
void OnStart()
{
   CDateTime time;
   time.DateTime(TimeCurrent());
   Print(time.DayName());
   Print(time.day);
   Print(time.day_of_week);
   Print(time.day_of_year);
}