Take Profit by Using Target Balance

Hi everyone,

I have an idea of Closing all Open Orders when my Account Equity reach (>=) the Target Balance.

For example:

My Initial Balance = 1000

My target balance is 105% of initial balance

So when the first order opened and my balance at 1050 (1000*1.05) or bigger… -> Close all open orders.

Then my second order opened, and when my balance reach 1102.5 (1050*1.05) -> Close all open orders.

And this is keep going until I reached my Monthly Goal Balance.

Do you know how to make the EA ???

Because I tried it but it didn’t work. Only if I changed my target to a constant number (ex 10) then it worked but not as I hoped for.

Example:

Initial balance = 1000

First order opened and my balance reached 1010 (1000+10) -> Close all open order

Sencond order opened and my balance reached 1020 (1010+10) -> Close all open order

For you to use balance like that the orders have to be already closed so you have to use a different function.

Please see these:

For the function AccountInfoDouble()

ENUM_ACCOUNT_INFO_DOUBLE

Identifier Description Type
ACCOUNT_BALANCE Account balance in the deposit currency double
ACCOUNT_CREDIT Account credit in the deposit currency double
ACCOUNT_PROFIT Current profit of an account in the deposit currency double
ACCOUNT_EQUITY Account equity in the deposit currency double
ACCOUNT_MARGIN Account margin used in the deposit currency double
ACCOUNT_MARGIN_FREE Free margin of an account in the deposit currency double
ACCOUNT_MARGIN_LEVEL Account margin level in percents double
ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_CALL Margin call level. Depending on the set ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_MODE is expressed in percents or in the deposit currency double
ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_SO Margin stop out level. Depending on the set ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_MODE is expressed in percents or in the deposit currency double
ACCOUNT_MARGIN_INITIAL Initial margin. The amount reserved on an account to cover the margin of all pending orders double
ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MAINTENANCE Maintenance margin. The minimum equity reserved on an account to cover the minimum amount of all open positions double
ACCOUNT_ASSETS The current assets of an account double
ACCOUNT_LIABILITIES The current liabilities on an account double
ACCOUNT_COMMISSION_BLOCKED The current blocked commission amount on an account double

record the account balance on EA start.
each time your equity reaches your 5% gain (your smaller goal), close all positions, then set the current account balance as a new starting point.

double STARTING_BALANCE;    // a global variable of course

OnInit() :

STARTING_BALANCE = AccountInfoDouble.....(ACCOUNT_BALANCE....)  

Ontick() :

if there's open positions right now....         // check by PositionsTotal()...
current_EQUITY  = AccountInfoDouble....(ACCOUNT_EQUITY....)             // current floating equity
if(current_EQUITY >= STARTING_BALANCE * 105 * 0.01)
{
        // here close all open positions....
        STARTING_BALANCE = current_EQUITY;
}

can someone make a code to view data like this?? put in EA…

yes … agree with you