Best way to use charts & graphics with separate file for buy/sell?

Good afternoon !

I want to use indicator Draw_Color_ZigZag in my ExpertAdvisor as a base for “support” and “resistance” lines.

Take into account that I want to use 2 indicators (ZigZag) with different settings (and later I want to add other types of indicators), what is the best way to proceed:

to add in ExpertAdvisor beside ZigZag indicator both with lines for “support” and “resistance” the scripts/codes for “buy” or “sell” … or other similar options;

to use separate ExpertAdvisor only to draw indicators (ZigZag + support/resistance lines and others) and for “buy” and “sell” options (both with similar options ) in other file in which to include all indicators/Advisors (file in which to #include signals from charts);

Unfortunately I am not so familiar how MQL5 manage hardware/software resources, but I want to start with right foot in terms of concept my ExpertAdvisor.

How should be use correct options “#include” in ExpertAdvisor ? Personal, I was think that to use separate files for my ExpertAdvisor charts, and other file only for “buy” and “sell” options. I think in this way I can “control” better what I want to do, and also manage better what and where I want to change/modify.

Any question or idea or advice which can help me, is welcome and appreciate ! So, feel free to ask or correct me if I write something wrong.

Thanks to all members of community for support.

Kind regards.

Unfortunately your question is not very clear. Did you use google translate?

Good evening !

First of all, thank you very much for feedback.
Unfortunately, I don’t use Google translate.
What I want to mean is that I have need advice related to my scenarios: I want to start to improve some default indicators (Zigzag). Take into account that I want to use “buy” and “sell” options using both indicators (ExpertAdvisor), I think to use the 3rd option: #include.

Please let me know if it is clear until now what I want to do, and more important, it is a correct procedure ?
What is your opinion ?
I waiting with higher interest your feedback.
Kind regards.

I see. So you want to create an Expert Advisor that used ZigZag indicator in it’s calculations?

Hy !

Yes. I want to use default ZigZag_color indicator which is already added by default in Metatrader 5 library.
I want to improve it based on my strategy.
My question is: it is better to use expert advisor for indicators and “Include” file for “buy” and “sell” options ?
If I will add more indicators, all of them must be linked by “buy” and “sell” options. Indicators will work separately, but at the end the conditions for “buy” and “sell” must meet my strategy based on indicators.
From this idea is question: to use ExpertAdvisor only for indicators and “Include” file only for “buy” and “sell” strategies ? or in the each ExpertAdvisor with indicators to use “buy” and “sale” options ?

I hope that now is more clear.
Please let me know if it is clear until now what I want to do, and more important, it is a correct procedure ?
What is your opinion ?
I waiting with higher interest your feedback.
Kind regards.