Are there any problems on the VPS or SIGNALS?

Hi to all, I have 4 subscription to signals and also 4 VPS. From yesterday I have this strange errors :

2019.02.08 09:55:40.420 ‘’: Signal - ‘***********’ for '***’ subscription found, 2019.03.07 expiration, disabled

I see that expiration is next month, but at the end i see that is “disabled”. I see on MQL5 and they are active.

Immediately after I see this error

2019.02.08 10:02:42.340 ‘************’: Signal - signal subscription disabled, enable realtime subscription in ‘Signals’ settings

I set a lot of time the realtime subscription and done the synchronization with the VPS, but when I login on MT4 I continue to see these errors.

Thanks

Check that you have synchronized your signal subscription with your MQL5 VPS.

SYNCHRONIZATION OF SIGNAL SUBSCRIPTION

1. When you are subscribed to a signal, you should check frequently that your signal subscription is active and you are copying the trades perfectly. Please go to your MT4 Navigator window and right click on the VPS number, under your account. Click on the >> Journals, option.

JOURNAL

1. On the Journals log file that opens, you should locate a: signal enabled, message along with details of your signal subscription, like the copying ratio etc.

1. If you see a: signal disabled, message then something is wrong, you should go over your MT4 or MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, tab settings again and then re-synchronize with your MQL5 VPS.

SYNCHRONIZE-SIGNAL

1. You should check for this: signal enabled, message regularly (once a day I would say), in order to ensure that you are copying the signal perfectly.

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

5-UNTICK

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

Thanks kaitking,

I’ve repeated these steps a lot of time and it seems that is all ok, but if from MT4 I log in another account and then I will back and log in in the previous account, I found this error :

2019.02.08 10:22:29.088 ‘*********’: Signal - signal subscription disabled, enable realtime subscription in ‘Signals’ settings

Now I received this error :

2019.02.08 10:29:34.409 Virtual Hosting ******* failed to send migration data (send request failed [12002]) (send request failed [12002])

I’ve done another time all the steps and it was working well. I closed MT4 e re-opened and I found these errors :

2019.02.08 10:44:11.898 ‘*********’: Signal - signal subscription disabled, enable realtime subscription in ‘Signals’ settings

2019.02.08 10:44:11.898 ‘’: Signal - **********’ for '**’ subscription found, 2019.03.07 expiration, disabled

When you synchronize your signals settings and subscription with MQL5 VPS, the copying procedure is taking place on the VPS and not locally in your MT4 platform.

So, after the synchronization with MQL5 VPS, you ingore MT4 journal tab and only check the VPS (right click) Journals.

If you tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, in Signals settings, you will copy the signal twice and this is dangerous!

You didn’t read my warning above!

Ok, I restarted the VPS hoping that could reset all the status. I have done the new synchronization but when I log in with MT4 to the account I continue to see this error :

2019.02.08 20:32:37.663 ‘************’: Signal - signal subscription disabled, enable realtime subscription in ‘Signals’ settings

It is because what Eleni said, and it is normal. When you log on the MT4 account, you log in locally. However, your settings are saved on the VPS. So the only thing you should check is the log of th VPS, not th elog of your account. For that, as Eleni said, right click on your VPS server then on Journals. You should see the message: “Signal enabled” somewhere. If so, just close your MT4 platform. If not, just resynchronize your VPS.